- Home country
- Type of research activities
- Applied research, Basic research
- Fields of research
- Economics and Business, Engineering and technology
- Specialisation and expertise
- Dr. Comes’ research focuses on decision-making and information technology for resilience and disaster management. Solidly rooted in this direction, she conducts research on using information and smart technology for better decisions and coordination in complex, volatile and uncertain environments. Grounded in this orientation, she has conducted research with stakeholders and decision-makers in private companies, public authorities and international organizations. This perspective on decision making, resilience and humanitarian response is reflected in more than 100 publications.
- English, Dutch