- Home country
- Type of research activities
- Applied research, Basic research, Experimental development
- Fields of research
- Medical and health sciences
- Specialisation and expertise
1. Genomic Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 in India. Interested in immune response and immunopathology of SARS-CoV-2 for its functional role in disease severity and clinical outcome.
3. Airway inflammation, lung function and lung disease.
4. Correlating basic research in human disease and public health, through large clinical data.
5. Metabolic dysfunction and cellular stress response pathways that link obesity, asthma and diabetes.
6. Use of information technology and big data analytics for effective application of community health efforts and development of pattern-based diagnostics
7. Creating overall health infrastructure in such resource limited settings, and supporting public health research, especially via digital health and digital transformation