European University Institute
- Home country
- Type of research activities
- Applied research, Basic research
- Fields of research
- Economics and Business, Sociology, Law, Political science, Social and economic geography, Other social sciences, Humanities and the arts
- Specialisation and expertise
- The EUI has six major programs. There are four traditional academic departments: History, Law, Economics, and Political and Social Sciences. There is the Robert Schuman Center for Advanced Studies and the Max Weber Post-doctoral Program. Finally and most recent although by no means the least is the School of Transnational Governance.
- English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, etc.