- Home country
- Type of research activities
- Applied research, Experimental development
- Fields of research
- Psychology and cognitive sciences, Other social sciences, Medical and health sciences
- Specialisation and expertise
- I have a B.Sc in Statistics from Tel-Aviv University in Israel and a PhD in Community Medicine from The University of Hong Kong. I have vast experience with injury coding and classification as well as injury and disaster epidemiology. I enjoy developing instruments, disseminating them and making them into a standard. One such tool was developed to facilitate practically oriented studies of community resilience: The Conjoint Community Resiliency Assessment Measure (CCRAM). Other such tools include the Barel body region by nature of injury matrix (used to better code multiple injury using ICD-9), and the recent Continuous Traumatic Stress Response (CTSR) Scale .
- English, /Hebrew, Arabic